Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Netherclefts



Andy and Hollie came to The Studio Loft for their Bloom shoot late August of last year. I was slightly nervous midway into the shoot when I realised through my conversation with them that he's the group head for an advertising agency :p "Oh my god!", I thought to myself, "He'd probably be scrutinising every shot later when they are making their selection, I must shoot well!". I think I did ok because they both seemed pleased with the shots, phew :) Hollie was a radiant preggy and I love her natural curls in contrast to Andy's shaved head :D







Three weeks after Tabitha was born, they brought her in for a newborn shoot. If I was stressed before the shoot, you should see her parents. Hollie was about to break down as a jaundiced Tabitha continued to fuss throughout the shoot and Andy looked like he hasn't slept in days.













Then last week, the Netherclefts brought Tabitha for a shoot on her first birthday! I was excited to see her and goodness, she has grown into such an adorable and pretty little darling. So chubby too compared to how she looked at 3 weeks old :p Andy and Hollie were looking great too! Haha! Andy's mum was on holiday here and she joined in the fun.



















On days like this, I feel great about my job! The wonderous journey from pregnancy till the first birthday of the baby captured on camera. Thank you Andy and Hollie for letting me photograph some of your big moments in life.

5 comments:

妮妮 said...

I love these shots!!!
So nice & heart warming...

Do you wanna take in any apprentice??? Really wanna learn more on photography from you.

edde said...

i cant believe i actually teared when i saw the pic of the daddy kissing the newborn in his hands :)

maryann koh said...

thanks 妮妮! do i know you by any chance?

elaine, must be your pregnancy hormones la! how long more before you pop? keep me updated ya? :)

妮妮 said...

No la... u don't know me! ^__^

I just happen to see your post at Clubsnap sometimes ago...

Then went to your website & it bought me here...

I love the style of your work!
So on & off I will come & view yr blog =)

Hee hee, wanna have a apprentice??

maryann koh said...

妮妮, you want to email me your portfolio/CV? maryann@thestudioloft.com.sg

thanks :)