Tuesday, July 7, 2009

@ the Netherclefts'

When Hollie Nethercleft came for some Bloom shots of #2 with Tabitha, I was already thinking about shooting their second baby when she's born. For a different feel, I suggested going over to their place to shoot when baby arrived. Fast forward a few weeks later, Charlene and I made our way to the eastern part of Singapore and boy, were we captivated with their home! It was just so lovely and full of light it's a photographer's dream :p Anyway, on to the pictures.

Monotones:














Colour treated:












Black and white:












Desaturated:










Full colour:








I love what they did with the photos I shot for them previously, that's Hollie on the top into her last month of pregnancy with Tabitha, then that's Tab a few weeks old and the bottom one is Tab at 1 year old!

7 comments:

J.H said...

wow, beautiful picture in ANY colour mode.
You are truly a talented photographer! I admire the bokeh/DOF, awesome!

maryann koh said...

awww, thanks jess :)

kristalangel said...

beautiful shots, beautiful family ... :) awesome job. maryann !!

Grace said...

I really like this series of photos that you did, especially the baby on the curved seat and the white light coming from behind. Great work, Maryann.

maryann koh said...

thanks kristal and grace, credit has to go to charlene too! we had fun with this shoot, hope we can do more shoots out of the studio in the future.

My princess bernice said...

the pictures are really beautifully done

maryann koh said...

thanks cat!