Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Didn't win lah!

Sorry for the hiatus since the Singapore Blog Awards 2011 ended with me being a loser in the Best Family Blog category. I have been sulking and on strike and zero inspiration to write whatsoever. You believe me? Hahahaha! No no it's nothing like that at all! Since they announced the 10 finalists weeks ago, I already had my bets placed on my friend Ed from Edunloaded and Daphne from MotherInc! I was just asking for votes so I don't come up last if they suddenly decide to announce from 1st to 10th place :D A big hearty congratulations to Daphne for clinching the prize! She writes really well and totally deserved the win. So congrats woman!

Anyway it was a great party that Omy hosted at the Shanghai Dolly. I got to meet all the other family blog finalists and everyone was so nice it's sick! How can competition be that friendly but it was :) Ok ok except for some star bloggers who think they are too high class to mingle with us newbies. But it was great meeting new friends and old. Here's a group picture of all of us parent bloggers which I stole from Leonny's blog :p



Apart from those I mentioned earlier, here are the rest of my competition :D Yvonne, Klessis, Sandra, Andy and Sharon.
It was wonderful meeting you all and hope to do this again soon if not next year! :)

I would also like to send a big shout out of THANKS to all my friends, family and clients who voted for my blog. Thank you for taking the time to do so, I really appreciate it! Ok! Now I got to work harder and write better and post more often to have another go at next year's award. I'm ready for the challenge, let's go!

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Thanks MaryAnn, it was a pleasure meeting you. Love your amazing pictures, please keep blogging! I'm sure we'll bump into each other at more events to come :)