Friday, November 5, 2010

Gabriel Mendes family shoot



After your kid is past 2 years old, I recommend an annual photoshoot for the family :) This has been my practise for the past 3 years and this year, we decided to go with Gabriel Mendes. He is a wedding photographer who loves shooting families but the main reason I chose him was because he's also a parent of 2 cheeky boys (and one more on the way!) and I figured he would be most able to tackle my two boys :D I met Gabriel in a photography workshop in Sydney last year and we have been talking about getting this shoot done since then and finally we did it a day after Dylan started school and on my 11th "go steady" anniversary with Erwin.

Here are the pictures! (I tweaked the colours for a few of them hope you don't mind :p) Thanks Gabriel for the shoot! Love love love the first shot above, will have it printed on canvas in a square crop!























1 comment:

Benjamin Ang said...

Hello... Just dropping by...
My initial entry on our cruise tour is up..

check it out...

http://ginsengtonic.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-royal-caribbean-cruise-adventure_23.html

and... my wifey tells me.. you ARE famous! haha...