Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Very Own



This was a special project (thanks Chin Kar!) I was working on some months ago, shooting the images that go into this book of stories celebrating adoptive families. I am so touched by the families I've met and shot for this project. Their love for their adopted children are so genuine I never would have guess that they are not their own flesh and blood. Quoting one of the families - they may not be related by blood but they are bounded by love.

Too sweet! <3 Makes me tear... now pass me the tissue!

Here are some of my favourite shots from the shoots, do go to The Studio Loft's facebook page for the rest of the images.













































1 comment:

J.H said...

I don't need any word, just looking at your beautiful pictures made me cry!