Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 Inch Sinners



Last Sunday, while waiting for Kay to finish his chinese class, I had a walk around Cluny Court and saw a small shop there that's painted all white with orange text on it's wall. No other signage to give me a clue of their product. Curious, I went in to see what they were selling. Actually, the aroma wafting from the shop already told me it's something to do with chocolate!





I was right, they sell 3 inch sinners :p Molten chocolate cakes to be exact! You know the kind that has liquid chocolate oozing out once you punch your spoon through the layer of chocolate cake. YUMMY! I decided to buy the mini versions so I can try the various flavours they had. Baked fresh on the spot, I was delighted by the texture and taste of the little cakes. Dylan had a couple too :) I love the hazelnut and mint versions.



A week later, I decided to get another box of 4 minis for Kayden to try as he had none last week. Damn there was a price increase :s So i just bought one 3 inch cake for $6 (instead of 4 minis for $8) and 2 Death By Chocolate cupcakes. They were a hit with the boys and I was left with just one tiny bite from scrapping the bottom of the bowl.



Oh the shop name is "3 Inch Sin". Run by a brother sister team who can't get enough of chocolate that they want us to have some too :) Check them out if you are in the area.

3 Inch Sin, you keep us sinning!

(apart from the 2nd pix taken with my iPhone, the rest of the pictures in this blog post taken from their website and facebook)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i'm going there next week.. umm where is the carpark to cluny court ?

maryann koh said...

hi cat, it's at the side of Cluny Court near the pasta shop. alternatively you can just park at Serene Centre and walk over :) let me know what flavours you like!