Thursday, January 1, 2009

haba haba

It's a new year! And I've got a new "toy" for the boys :) It's a HABA beanbag which I have been eyeing since the Christmas of 2007. I wanted to buy it then but it was sold out the next day and the lady told me to leave my name and number, that they will contact me when stocks arrived. They never did.

So there we were, window shopping on Christmas day when we passed by their other shop at Ngee Ann City and lo and behold! There was the pretty green thing staring back at me from the window display :p This time, I wasted no time and bought it.

Here are the boys having some fun on it ;) Once they get tired of it, the green thing will be a studio prop!















Oh and what a good start to 2009, this evening Kayden said he was going to poot poot and because he has cried wolf many times before, we didn't think he was serious but his face showed otherwise. Erwin quickly put him on the toilet bowl and after one push, we heard the most happy sound, a plonk into the water HAHAHA! Erwin and I danced for joy and Kay was so amused that we were so happy that he announced to Dylan, "Baby, I poot poot in the toilet bowl and daddy so happy!" :D We hope this is the start of the end of diapers for my 3 year old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal, happy new year! whr exactly did u get the beautiful bean bag from? i love it & wana get for ms notti too! =D and watz e damage? keke...

maryann koh said...

cherie, it's from The Better Toy Store at Ngee Ann City. price is $399 (still must add 7% GST)! i got their membership card so get 15% off :) can lend you if you want. let me know!

J.H said...

that's such a nice beanbag, I wonder how to get those thing here in UK. Bean bag here tend to be pretty dull :-(