Saturday, February 21, 2009

Never trust your Lomo

before i say anything... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

and AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH again!!!!!!!!!

I had 2 rolls of film which I have put off developing for some time. One roll was shot with my Nikon F100 at my good friend Marc's wedding in Dec 2007. The other was shot with my Lomo LCA during my delivery of Dylan in the labour ward and his first few weeks thereafter. I was so looking forward to the pictures from the latter roll as some of the shots were shot WHILE I WAS IN LABOUR, from my point of view. Damn, those images keep flashing in my mind now as I think of what could have been, the shots now gone forever because the stupid film got stuck on the 3rd frame so any shots after that are all over frame 4 :'(

So many questions, why then did the winder still advance? Why didn't I use the DSLR? Why why why? Too late. Now I am seriously contemplating another baby just so to get those shots again hahaha, yes I must be mad.

Off to get the Lomo checked! :s
You have yourselves a great weekend!

(the roll from Marc's wedding)

No comments: