Friday, September 11, 2009

10th Anniversary!

Sept 1st was Teacher's Day, it was also my 10th "go-steady" anniversary with Erwin :D I thought it would be quite meaningful to do a family shoot on the day itself to remember it by. Boy was I right! In all the wrong ways.

The worse clients The Studio Loft ever had were my own kids :p I think Charlene couldn't believe how badly they "performed" for the camera that day too. Arrgh, I was so upset with them and then decided why not just have a nice shot of Erwin and myself, let them run mad for all I care. When we both got down on the grass to take a shot, Dylan started screaming when he realised I wasn't paying any attention to him. Then Kayden kept fussing for biscuits. Sigh.

Anyway, here are a few usable shots we managed to get. Good luck to us (and Charlene) at our next family portrait session :p







We looked like we had just fought a battle and lost :s


Happy anniversary baby!

No comments: