Thursday, September 3, 2009

We are farmers after all

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been busy "farming" on Farmville :p It's a game on Facebook where you grow your own crops and tend to your farm animals, visit friend's farms, give each other gifts of trees and animals and basically make more money to expand your farm and have fun! I thought I'd just try it out when friends told me about the game, little did I know that it would take over my life! I plant my crops according to when they will be ready for harvest. For if you don't harvest them in time, they will all wilt and die. Yes I'm serious hahahaha! So anyway each day I tend to my farm first thing when I wake up, in between shoots and when I get home. It's taking over all my free time!

I guess deep down we are all farmers.

Here are some pictures of my farm:


I even bought a tractor to help me with the plowing :p




the pic below is Ik Hui's farm, so pretty:


Why stop at a tractor, let's get a harvestor!




1 comment:

kristalangel said...

I don't think it's a case of us being farmers deep down ... more like it's way easier to farm virtually than do actual farming. lol !!