Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sultry Siren / Sweet Angel

Ok this post is probably coming at a bad time since I am in the Best Family Blog category of the Singapore Blog Awards so I have to warn you first that this blog post is rated PG :p

After my advertising photography workshop with Geoff Ang, my classmate Tanti and I had a photo session in my studio with the very beautiful Ena to try out different lightings we learnt during the workshop. Here is Ms Ena in two different looks :)





Tanti says Ena looks like Shu Qi (the actress) and yes I think so too! Thank you Tanti for the friendship and Ena for being our lovely model. Look forward to working with you both again soon!

BTW this is the last week for voting on the SIngapore Blog Awards. If you haven't voted for me, please if you can spare a moment of your time to do so. I appreciate all your votes and support :)

No comments: