Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bedtime Conversations

When you are held hostage in your sons' room every night (at least till they fall asleep), you get the privilege of listening in to their conversations which can be pretty stinking cute sometimes! Here's a couple tonight:

Dyl: I'm your best friend in the whole wide world right Gor Gor?
Kay: Yes but just now we fight...
Dyl: Ya and I cried like a gorilla neh neh pops!

Me: *ROFL!!!*

Kay: Good night Dylan!
Dyl: Good night Kayden poot poot!
Kay: Hey! I not your best friend already, Dylan Seow the backside man!
Dyl: Oi! I don't be your best friend already you keep calling me Dylan!

*Dylan only likes to be called Di Di or Dyl Dyl by his brother :p*

So there you have it, the things brothers say before they sleep, I wonder what the conversations will be like 10 years later. I will update here if I am still invited to their room then, haha! Good night everybody!

1 comment:

Willyn said...

Awww, very nice and sweet conversation :-)
Every moments with them must be priceless and precious!!!