Sunday, June 10, 2012

Esprit de Us

A few weeks ago I told you of our fun shopping trip to Esprit! Well, after much effort I finally managed to get those two boys of mine down to the studio to model their Esprit outfits. I've said it before and I will say it again, my kids are my most horrible clients! Eck! And I had to be in the shots too, now that don't happen often. So please excuse the messy hair and un-ironed clothes as I present to you Esprit de Us! :D A big thank you to Esprit again for the outfits! We will be visiting you often from now :)



 




2 comments:

F A I T H said...

These pictures are lovely! :)

RichMinds Academy said...

Hi Maryann,

Please pardon us for using this avenue to communicate to you as we can't find any email address to contact you from your website.

Just like to check with you if you are open to the idea if we'll like to sponsor your children to our Financial Literacy Camp on 17 Nov 2012?

Perhaps we can discuss further through email. Kindly drop us an email at marketing@richmindsacademy.com.


Regards,

RichMinds Academy
www.richmindsacademy.com