Sunday, July 27, 2008

Part time Angel





My littlest one has past his 6th week and I look like someone who hasn't slept for 6 weeks :( This little bugger is a very light sleeper and demands to be carried to sleep. When you try to put him down once you think he's peacefully asleep, watch out! He'll scream and fuss till you pick him up again *groan*. Lately, he has learnt to shed tears *more emotional blackmail* and this makes it really heartbreaking when I leave him to cry while I work. I hope by the end of the second month things will improve *wish wish wish*.

Here's the angel

wanted him to sleep in this photo but as with most babies, they never do what you want them to do :p also since he is a boy, his errrm scrotum was showing in this shot but I removed it (for a better picture) in Photoshop kekeke



see how he cleverly hides his privates from view by lifting his leg up :D


and this is him with that pitiful face when I don't carry him :s

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo looks like Kayden...

mummy yio said...

Hmm, I like those wings... Was it photoshop on or did he really wear them...

maryann koh said...

which photo carol?

quek (do i know you btw?), those wings are real feathered wings i bought from the US. i didn't wear them on him, just placed them on his back.

mummy yio said...

Yes, This is Amy here :) Hehe, was wondering how come i never see those wings at the studio when i brought my baby there. Would love to see her in 'wings' haha, next time lor... Thinking of trying your outdoor package when she is older :)

Littlegastronomy said...

So angelic! and I simply adore these pics ;)