Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy 20th Ashley!



Ashley turns 20 today! So young my goodness :s I am almost 15 years her senior kekeke! Anyway we celebrated her birthday last friday. Got her a cake from Awfully Chocolate since she likes chocolate and we had a simple lunch in as we had shoots till quite late.

Happy Birthday Ashley! May your dream of becoming a top wedding photographer come true soon! Here's wishing you all the very best in whatever you do and remember to dream BIG always! :)

Here are some photos from the Lumix with studio lights.

Just look at the greedy baby! :p


Who you calling greedy mummy?


Just a little taste please? *smacks lips*




I am dreaming of the cake... :D


Comon! Let me at em!


What do you mean I have to wait a few more months???




Make a wish!


No comments: